In response to a Senate Order dated 20 June 2001 and later amendments, ONA will include the following contract information on this website:
- each contract entered into by ONA which has not been fully performed or which has been entered into in the previous 12 months and which provides for a consideration to the value of $100,000 or more;
- the amount of the consideration for each such contract;
- the contractor and the subject matter of each contract;
- whether each contract contains provisions requiring the parties to maintain confidentiality of any of its provisions, or whether any provisions of the contract are regarded by the parties as confidential, and a statement of the reasons for confidentiality;
- an estimate of the cost of complying with this order.